Commercial Real-Estate Financing With Platinum
Purchasing or developing business properties means finding the right loans. Fortunately, Platinum Commercial Finance can offer you a host of funding options. Whether you’re an owner or an investor, we have recourse and non-recourse financing that will help your business get the capital it needs to thrive.
Options for Opportunity
Every business has different needs, so Platinum Commercial is here to help get you the kind of commercial real estate financing that fits with your company’s specific demands. Our loan programs include:
- Mezzanine and Equity Financing provide loans from $5,000,000 to more than $100,000,000
- HUD and FHA Loans meant for low-income/senior housing, healthcare facilities and rehabilitation locations provide capital up to $50,000,000
- Construction Financing ranging from $10,000,000 to over $100,000,000
- Bridge Loans provide capital up to $100,000,000 with variable rates to 14% or 80% percent LTV with interest-only amortization
- CMBS Loans securitize commercial properties by combining them into a trust and selling bonds to investors, providing low-interest rates and fixed terms for loans up to $50,000,000
- SBA 7a and 504 Loans meant for owner-occupied properties in addition to flagged and non-flagged hotels with 4.5% (and higher) interest rates up to 25 years and competitive terms
- Conventional Loan Programs geared towards owner-occupied real estate, multi-family, mobile-home, self-storage and industrial properties with loans up to $100,000,000
- International Programs for establishing properties overseas in a variety of locations, with loan amounts ranging between $50,000,000 to $100,000,000
Our team of professionals is always on hand to help you find the best options for your business.
Building a Foundation
When it comes to commercial real estate financing, making the right program choice is only part of the challenge. Working with Platinum Commercial Finance, you gain the dedication and experience that sets us apart from other institutions. Contact us today and let us help give your company a strong foundation for success.